IOSA AWARENESS WORKSHOP
Participants will learn about effectively preparing their own airline to successfully undergo an
IOSA. In our IOSA Awareness Workshop you learn how to prepare your airline to efficiently
and successfully undergo an IOSA audit. The training will be conducted by an experienced
IOSA lead auditor. It consists of a demanding compilation of presentations, interactive
lectures, discussions and group exercises.
Our IOSA Awareness Workshop is designed for internal auditors and managers, quality
assurance and safety or security professionals as well as operational managers of airlines
that seek registration under IOSA.
Participants should have gained practical work experience in airline operational areas.
Ideally, participants are familiar with airline operational safety and/or quality management
principles and techniques, because quality management principles will not be taught in this course.
In addition, participants should be conversant in the English language so that they can
actively participate in group exercises and presentations.
- Introduction to the IOSA Program
- IOSA documentation system
- IOSA methodology and terminology
- IOSA checklists and forms
- Airline organization and management systems
- Quality assurance program
- Oversight of outsourced functions
- Auditing principles and techniques
- Preparation for IOSA
- IOSA on-site phase
- Developing and implementing corrective action plans
- IOSA quality assurance and registration
To be discussed.